I know its been a while since I’ve had anything to post. My boyfriend and I have been pretty busy and work has been crazy so we haven’t had time to go exploring the past couple weeks. But hopefully that changes soon!
Typically our week nights are spent catching up on tv shows or renting movies to fall asleep too. AND with my ALL TIME FAVORITE MOVIE coming out- in 9 DAYS to be exact 🙂 I figured I’d make a list of my “current tv/movie obsessions” and ask you about yours!
SO that EPIC movie of mine- Pirate’s of the Caribbean- the 5th one comes out May 26th and I’ve literally had a countdown running for the past year. I am SO excited!
But until then, we’ll talk tv. Below is a list of my current tv obsessions. Do we share any in common??
- Once Upon a Time: (On ABC) The Season 6 finale was this past Sunday and holy cow. It was so bittersweet for me! One of my best friends, Vanessa, got me addicted to this show after I reluctantly refused to watch it due to (some) of my stubbornness in accepting/allowing any Disney classic to be messed around with. I finally caved about 3 seasons in, binged, and sure enough became obsessed. And now; ONCE is over as I know it. A lot of main characters are not returning for Season 7 which worries me a little bit about the future of the show. If you need a reason to watch the show; goggle Captain Hook in ONCE and that should be all the reason you need!
- Pretty Little Liars: (On Freeform)Okay, so this one I’m half in/half out to be honest. I’ve watched this show since it started (hello high school) and went through the ups and downs of the show. I stayed loyal even when most my friends got over it and stopped watching. Now it’s in it’s final season so I feel like I can’t stop watching now, I mean I’ve stuck with it this long, right?
- First Dates: (On NBC) This is a new show produced by Ellen Degeneres and Joey and I are obsessed with it! They set up couples on actual blind dates and at the end of the date, bring the couples in to ask if there will be a second date. Some are so cute and actually work out!
- Shark Tank: (On ABC)We’ve been pretty avid Shark Tank fans for a while. It’s always interesting to see what inventions people are coming up with and/or already selling.
- The Santa Clarita Diet: This is on Netflix! And so funny! I’ve never really been a big Drew Barrymore fan but she’s so likable in this show. I couldn’t get Joey into it, so this one might be one for the girls!
- The Office: (Netflix) I mean, this show will literally never get old. Joey and I both fall asleep with the tv on, I’m one of those people who can’t sleep when its too quiet. So we just let this roll as we fall asleep!
Are you guys watching any good tv shows?? I’ve heard good things about How to Get Away with Murder but have yet to start it!